05 Feb BEST IAS COACHING NOIDA
The UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) is amongst the toughest competitive examination which is conducted in India, it is conducted by the pUnion Public Service Commission (UPSC). Here you are going to know about the Best IAS Coaching in India which is Plutus IAS institute.
The UPSC Civil Services Exam is conducted in three phases namely- UPSC Prelims, UPSC Mains, and UPSC Personality Test.
The UPSC Preliminary exam is consisting of 2 objective-type papers [ general studies ( GSAT) and aptitude test (CSAT) ].
The UPSC Main exam is consisting of 9 papers of conventional (essay) type out which 2 papers are Qualifying Papers.
The UPSC Personality test (Interview) is the last round which a candidate needs to clear to become a Civil officer of the country.
The Details of Civil Services Exam Dates:
The civil service exam dates are subject to change as per the UPSC guidelines. So, its the right thing to do for an Indian Administration Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) or civil service aspirant to keep an eye on the UPSC official website. Plutus IAS Institute is one of the premier UPSC Coaching Centre in Noida transmitting top of the line education to the civil service aspirants. Taking and cacking the UPSC civil service exam is a tough nut to crack and without the meticulous and comprehensive preparation, it is a faraway dream for even a genius. We offer Best IAS Coaching in Noida with the help of some of the best faculties of India.
Plutus IAS coaching in Noida
Plutus IAS is the best coaching institute for IAS preparation it is located at Basement, C59 Noida, opposite to Priya gold Building gate, Sector 2, Pocket I, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Plutus IAS has best-trained and experienced faculty and the best thing about us is that we make sure that our faculty remain well connected with students which is by we also have social media groups as well on whatsapp and telegram.
Some attributes of our Plutus IAS which is Top IAS Coaching Centre in Noida, are:
- Numerous Mock Interviews with UPSC toppers and Bureaucrats.
- Small Batch Size To Focus on Every Aspirant.
- Special Motivational Workshops for the Students.
- We Also run IAS Online Coaching Classes.
- Thousands of Practice Questions with detailed solutions.
- Covering all the latest and important topics along with current affairs.
- Comprehensive test series for Prelims and Mains.
What do we offer?
Foundation Course for Prelims and Mains
- Classroom program
- Online Program
- Mock test – GSAT, CSAT, and GS 1 to 4
- Optional Subject
- Answer writing
- Personalized individual one- on- one interview session.
- Mock interviews by eminent panelists.
- Group based DAF profiling.
- Interview specific current affairs sessions.
- 55 questions reflected UPSC Prelims.
- 25 exclusive tests and 3 mock tests.
- 9 comprehensive CSAT tests.
- Exclusive test on Special Focus Areas like schemes, etc.
- Orientation and Discussion for each test.
- 18 Current Affairs classes + 20 classes on Special focus areas like Environmental Organisations, Environmental Governance, International Organizations, Art and Culture, and Science and Tech.
- Supplementary Materials – Analysis of UPSC Prelims Papers (5 Years) will be provided.
- SWOT Analysis with All India Ranking.
- Optional offered
- Public Administration
- Mock test series- General studies and English.
- Answer writing
Place of Functioning:
Basement, C59 Noida, opposite to Priya gold Building gate, Sector 2, Pocket I, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Contact Details: 8448440231
Full course (Pre cum Mains): Rs. 1, 40, 000 + 18% GST, Optional subject: Rs. 40,000+ 18% GST.
Plutus IAS Academy, one of the best institutions in India coaching and mentoring thousands of UPSC Civil Service aspirants was founded in 2009. The academy was nothing but a gleam in the eye of Mr. Tushar Kumar. He has evolved over the years to the extent of successfully helping 1000+ UPSC civil service aspirants realize their dream of becoming a bureaucrat and guiding thousands of others to realize their potential. We take pride in having successfully contributed to nation-building albeit, in a small way.