Terms and Conditions
This website’s use and any products you buy there, are Subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages on this website is provided solely for your general information and use. It is Subject to change at any time.
- A warranty or safeguard regarding the precision, punctuality, efficiency, comprehensiveness, or adaptability of the materials and information found or offered on this website for any specific purpose is not provided by us or by any third parties. You agree that such information and materials could be inaccurate or mistaken. We expressly disclaim all responsibility for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You use all information and materials on this website at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible. You are solely accountable for ensuring that any data or products obtained from this website meet your requirements.
- The information above is Subject to change depending on the subjects being taught and the faculty’s availability in an emergency.
- This website contains content that we own or have a licence to use. This content includes graphics, design, layout, look, and appearance. Apart from strict adherence to the copyright notice that is contained in these terms & conditions,
- All trademarks used in this website’s reproductions that are not the operators or used with permission from the operator are acknowledged on the page.
- Unapproved use of this website may result in a civil claim and a criminal offence.
- This webpage may include links to other websites from time to time. These links have been provided for your convenience to give you more information. They do not suggest that we support the website (s). We accept no responsibility for the linked website’s content (s).
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising from such use are governed by the laws of India or perhaps other supervisory authorities.
- Plutus IAS owns all website information, content, and material, including software, text, images, graphics, Video, audio, and products and services. Plutus IAS owns all trademarks, service marks, and trade names. You recognise that “Plutus IAS” is a registered trademark. Without the prior written permission of Plutus IAS, this brand name may not be used in any way. No information from our products and services, including any content or data, may be duplicated., uploaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transferred, or distributed in any way without Plutus IAS’s prior written consent., Furthermore, nothing on this website should be interpreted as granting Plutus IAS any licence or another right, interest, or title to or in any of its intellectual property rights.
- Plutus IAS disclaims all responsibility for any kind of damages., including, but not limited to, informal, punishing, remarkable, admirable, largely irrelevant, or significant harm (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or another economic advantage, loss of programmes or information)
- Suppose the User violates the Conditions of Use. In that case, the User shall be instantly liable to indemnify Plutus IAS for all costs, losses, and damages incurred by Plutus IAS as a result of such a violation.
- Plutus IAS may also contact the User via SMS, email, or phone to notify them of important updates. As a result, the User holds Plutus IAS harmless from any liabilities, including financial penalties, damages, and expenses, if the Do Not Call (DNC) registry has the user’s mobile number on file.