The Union Public Service Commission conducts the Civil Service Exam every year. The UPSC CSE exam is based on three phases e.g., Preliminary Exam, Mins exam, and Personality Test. The Preliminary exam consists of two parts, Paper I ( General Studies) and Paper II (Civil Service Aptitude Test). The question pattern in the preliminary exam is based on objective types. CSAT is an indispensable part of the Civil Service Preliminary exam. In the last 3 years, a lot of aspirants did not clear prelims just because of CSAT papers. Plutus IAS is the best institution for CSAT course for UPSC.
APPLICANTS RATIO PRELIMS TO FINAL LIST 2013–2023:
WHAT IS CSAT PAPER:
- Civil Service Aptitude Test(CSAT) comes under the UPSC CSE Preliminary exam Paper- II.
- The paper is qualifying in nature and it is based on the aptitude and decision-making approach of the aspirants.
- The qualification mark in the CSAT paper is 33% or 66 marks.
- The total question number is 80 and the total value of the question is 200.
- Every question is based on 2.5 marks and a 0.83 negative mark is imposed in per the wrong question.
- CSAT is a very crucial part of the UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam.
- The CSAT paper examines the analytical aptitude and decision-making ability of the aspirants.
- The difficulty level of CSAT Questions drastically increases year by year.
- Many of the aspirants are unable to clear the UPSC CSE Preliminary exam just because of the CSAT Paper.
The covering areas of the syllabus are :
- Logical Reasoning.
- General mental ability.
- Decision-making and analytical ability.
- Basic Numeracy (10th class level).
- Data interpretation (10th class level).
TOPIC-WISE CSAT QUESTIONS COME FROM 2011 TO 2023:
KEY FEATURES OF THE CSAT COURSE BY PLUTUS IAS:
- Well-educated and experienced faculty; The faculty for UPSC CSAT coaching in Plutus IAS are well-educated and fully experienced. Our CSAT faculty Rakesh Nath has appeared in UPSC CSE Mains 2020,2021,2022 and Mathematics as an optional.
- Mode of the Cours availability; The CSAT course for UPSC is available both online and offline as well as hybrid mode.
- Full coverage of CSAT Syllabus; Plutus IAS ensures that coverage of the whole CSAT Syllabus at the targeted time.
- Limited batch size; The batch sizes in the Plutus IAS CSAT Course for UPSC are limited. The number of batch sizes is 70 to 80. Due to the limited batches, aspirants get more quality of education.
- Previous Year Question (PYQ); Plutus IAS provides to the aspirants 13 years of PYQ book. The PYQ book analysis questions with answers and a new exam pattern. The weightage of the topic is also explained in this PYQ Book.
- Mock Test and class test; 5 mock tests will be provided to the aspirants. And class tests will be conducted every Saturday in the week. After the evaluation of the test paper, the proper feedback will be provided to the aspirants.
- Course Duration; The CSAT course for UPSC duration will be 4 to 5 months. And the class will be conducted according to the schedule.
- Doubt Classes; The one-to-one doubt classes provided by Plutus IAS. Aspirants will get a chance to interact with Faculty directly for their doubts. The Aspirants can directly massage to faculty or institution is also available. The online doubt classes are also conducted by the Plutus IAS.
- Recording Classes; The recording classes are also available for the aspirants.
- Time Flexibility; The time flexibility in the CSAT course for UPSC by Plutus IAS is fixed with the aspirant’s comfortable time.
CSAT COURSE FEES:
- For Hybrid Classes – Rs.35000(inclusive GST).
- For Offline Classes – Rs.30000(inclusive GST).
- For Online Classes – Rs.25000(inclusive GST).
ENROLL FOR CSAT COURSE:
- Contact Number – 08448440231.
- Website- https://plutusias.com/.
- Payment Mode – Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI.
- Enroll Link – https://pages.razorpay.com/plutusiaspayment.
- Email Adress – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The difficulty level of the CSAT is increasing year by year. Many of the aspirants were unable to crack the Preliminary Exam just because of the CSAT paper. The CSAT course for UPSC is provided by Plutus IAS. Moreover, Plutus IAS has the best track record on the CSAT course for UPSC in the last 5 years. Plutus IAS has experienced and well-qualified faculty for CSAT courses for the UPSC exam. Crack UPSC CSAT Exam with Plutus IAS.