CSAT Foundation Course Details
The Preliminary examination of the UPSC Civil Services Exam consists of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each. The first paper is General Studies while the second paper is the Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT). CSAT is a qualifying paper with minimum 33% marks. The CSAT paper has been of qualifying nature since 2015. It is mandatory for the candidates to get minimum 33 % marks in CSAT to appear in mains. However, the CSAT score does not affect a candidate’s ranking. Though CSAT is qualifying in nature, it is getting tougher and tougher every year. Hence to guide the students to deal with this exam effectively, we are happy to introduce a comprehensive course specially designed for UPSC CSAT paper.
- 80 questions of multiple choice type.
- Time duration is 2 hours of the paper.
- Total 200 Marks allotted for the paper.
- Each question carries 2.5 marks.
- Penalty for the wrong answer is 0.83 marks.
- Comprehension and Interpersonal skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision making and Puzzle solving skills.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy (Class X Standard)
- Data Interpretation (Class X Standard).
- It is guided by the experienced faculty of the institute.
- It covers all the topics of the CSAT paper as per the syllabus of UPSC Civil Services Exam including Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Reading Comprehension etc.
- It focuses on proper understanding of basic concepts and practice questions.
- It includes discussion and analysis of questions from previous year papers.
- It focuses on developing conceptual clarity and analytical skills.
Course Structure :
The Course structure consist three stages, as mentioned below:
Stage 1 – Discussion and Understanding of Basics and Doubt clearance.
Stage 2 – Problem Solving Skills in Limited Time.
Stage 3 – Tests and Analytical Report on a regular basis.
|Syllabus||All topics of CSAT Paper (UPSC)|
|Medium of Course||Both English & Hindi|
|Mode||Both Online & Offline|
|Duration of Course||Months|
|Course Timing||4 – 5 Month|
|Course Fee||18,000 + 18% gst|