04 Jan PSIR Optional Coaching Online By Plutus IAS
Political Science and International Relations(PSIR) is the most important subject in both the UPSC Civil Service Preliminary and Mains Exam. The UPSC exam is a top competitive exam in India. Every UPSC CSE aspirant wants to become an IAS, IPS, IFS, and other civil servants. Due to the top competition in the UPSC Exam, only a few aspirants are getting their name in the final list. As we know Optional Subjects Playing a crucial role in the UPSC CSE Mains exam. PSIR is a very famous Optional subject in the UPSC CSE Mains exam. The Plutus IAS provides the best PSIR Optional Coaching Online.
These days PSIR Optional questions and patterns going day by day little complex. Before taking the Political Science and International Relations(PSIR) optional in the UPSC Exam aspirants should understand the Exam requirements and find the right way to tackle the PSIR Syllabus.
Why PSIR Optional Importance for UPSC CSE Aspirants:
- The PSIR Optional Paper overlaps with the General Studies(GS) Papers in both the UPSC CSE Preliminary and Mains exams.
- The syllabus of PSIR Optional is short and easy for UPSC Aspirants.
- Aspirants will take 3 to 4 months to complete the PSIR optional Syllabus.
- The PSIR optional will help aspirants to prepare UPSC CSE preliminary exam and the main exam simultaneously.
- Most of the Previous toppers had PSIR optional in their UPSC Exam.
- Any aspirants can choose PSIR optional and they do not need any particular educational background.
- PSIR Optional is one of the top scoring optional among the 48 optional UPSC Civil Service Exam.
PSIR Optional Syllabus:
Political Theory and Indian Politics;
- Political Theory.
- Theories of State.
- Concept of Power.
- Political Ideology.
- Indian Political Thought.
- Western Political Thought.
Indian Government and Politics;
- Indian Nationalism.
- Making of the Indian Constitution.
- Salient Features of the Indian Constitution.
- Principal Organs of the Union Government, Principale Organs of the State Government.
- Grassroots Democracy.
- Statutory Institutions/Commission.
- Planning and Economic Development.
- Cast, Religion, and Ethnicity in Indian Politics.
- Party System.
- Social Movement.
Comparative Politics and International Relations;
- Comparative Politics.
- State in Comparative Perspective.
- Politics of Representative and Participation.
- Approaches to the study of International Relations.
- Key Concepts in International Relations.
- Changing International Political Order.
- Evolution of the International Economic System.
- United Nations.
- Regionalization of World Politics.
- Contemporary Global Concerns.
India and the World Relations;
- Indian Foreign Policy.
- India’s Contribution to the Non-Alignment Movement.
- India and South Asia.
- India and the Global South.
- India and the Global Centers of Power.
- India and the UN System.
- India and the Nuclear Question.
- Recent Developments in Indian Foreign Policy.
Plutus IAS is the best Institution for PSIR Optional Online Coaching:
- Dr. Bijendra Jha is the faculty for PSIR Optional in Plutus IAS.
- He has done M.Phil and Ph.D. in Political Science from JNU.
- He has 7 years of experience teaching UPSC Aspirants.
- He guided many toppers as well.
- The Plutus IAS will provide all the study materials for PSIR Optional Online Coaching.
- The Study material is fully comprehensive and associated with the PSIR optional Syllabus.
- The Institution will provide PSIR Video-recorded classes to the aspirants.
- The PSIR class notes are also provided to the aspirants.
- The batch sizes in Plutus IAS for PSIR optional Coaching online is limited.
- Batch sizes for PSIR optional online coaching will be 50 to 60.
- The limited batch size will help aspirants to get their optional preparation effectively.
- The Doubt session will be conducted on the schedule.
- One-to-one doubt sessions are available for the aspirants.
- Aspirants will get direct access to contact Faculty members.
- The institution will closely monitor the aspirants and improve their preparation.
Course Fees: Rs.55000(inclusive GST).
CLICK HERE FOR ENROLLMENT:
The PSIR optional is one of the popular and easy optional subjects in the UPSC Civil Service Exam. Most of the aspirants chose PSIR as an optional in the UPSC exam. The PSIR syllabus is very short and dynamic. The Plutus IAS provides the best online coaching for PSIR optional. The Plutus IAS has been a good environment to enhance aspirants’ preparation for the UPSC Exam. The faculty for PSIR optional in Plutus IAS is well-educated and experienced. The Plutus IAS will Provide all the facilities for PSIR optional online coaching.
I am a content developer for the UPSC Exam, and State PCS Exam as well as other competitive exams. Currently working as a content writer in Plutus IAS. I have been preparing for the UPSC CSE for 6 years.