GS paper I- 200 Marks- 2 Hours
- Current Event of National & International importance.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Indian & World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity & Governance- Constitution & Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic & Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity & Climate. Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
GS paper II (CSAT)- 200 Marks- 2 Hours
- Interpersonal Skills including communication skills
- Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- General Mental Ability
- Basic Numeracy (numbers & their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.)(Class X Level), Data Interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc- Class X level)
The CSAT paper is qualifying in nature, a candidate needs to score just 33% of the marks in this paper to qualify.
: It is mandatory for the candidates to write both the papers of the Prelims Stage. In case a candidate does not attempt both the papers will be disqualified.