Plutus IAS, A word of trust if one were to choose the best IAS academy in Bangalore the Silicon Valley of India. We are located in Jayanagar, Bangalore, we are popular between IAS aspirants as we are the best in providing relevant current affairs, we take small batches, and our faculties detail-oriented approach makes us stand unique in comparison. In addition, to provide information of the concerned subjects, Plutus IAS Academy lays great emphasis on leadership development, ethics, and mind- power development so as to ensure that our tomorrow’s bureaucrats do not suffer from ethical and moral bankruptcy.
Things one should know to be a Civil Servant:
- The ability to combine relevant issues to develop completeness in understanding.
- To create and develop insightful thinking into every issue.
- The ability to communicate one’s viewpoint with conviction and confidence, accurately and effectively.
- The ability to present oneself so as to meet the demands of the Nation.
- Aspirants sometimes have the sense that “they can’t become a civil servant” because of “some reason.” Sometimes candidates have “that sense” that they can’t accomplish what they really want, whether the goal is personal or a major organizational objective or something in between. We at Plutus IAS, develop a useful and powerful approach to overcome these situations.
Plutus IAS Coaching in Bangalore
Plutus IAS is the best coaching institute for UPSC Civil Service Exam preparation it is located at Lucky Paradise, 2nd floor, 46, 8th F Main Road, 22nd Cross, 3rd, Block, Opp. ICICI Bank, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Plutus IAS has best-trained and experienced faculty who always push students to perform better and the best thing about us is that we make sure that our faculty remain well connected with students so that student left with no doubts. We are also connected with students through social media which is by we also have social media groups on whatsapp and telegram. In these groups we also provide Notes, Current Affairs pdfs, newspapers, and test series.
Why you should choose Plutus IAS?
- Best faculty/ mentor/ guide are under a single roof to deliver aspirants the best contents with MIND Mapping and Memory techniques.
- Use of infographics methodology: Latest news and core concepts.
- Limited Batch Size: 30 Students per class to encourage interactions.
- Access to Faculty accept class hours for Doubt Clearance, Motivation or just talk.
- Revision classes emphasizing crucial topics to excel in the Exam.
- Laying a healthy foundation for every subject easing one’s ability to amalgamate Current Affairs.
- Class tests after the completion of every section in all the subjects.
- A holistic approach towards preparation with a focus on Prelims and Mains from the inception.
- Always open to Feedback for improvement, with prompt Redressal and Response.
- Dedicated Library with ample reference books, newspapers, magazines, and Internet Facilities.
- Good Infrastructure and best possible Amenities.
What Plutus IAS offers?
Foundation Course for Prelims and Mains
- Classroom and Online Program
- Optional Subject
- Answer writing
- Mock test – GSAT, CSAT, and GS 1 to 4
- Personality Test
Personalized individual one- on- one interview session.
- Mock interviews by eminent panelists.
- Interview specific current affairs sessions.
- Group based DAF profiling.
- 55 questions reflected UPSC Prelims.
- SWOT Analysis with All India Ranking.
- 25 exclusive tests and 3 mock tests.
- 9 comprehensive CSAT tests.
- Exclusive test on Special Focus Areas like schemes, policies, etc.
- Orientation and Discussion for each test.
- 20 Current Affairs classes + 20 classes on Special focus areas like International Organizations, Environmental Organisations, Environmental Governance, Art and Culture, and Science and Tech.
- Supplementary Materials – Analysis of UPSC Civil Service Prelims Papers (5 Years) will be provided.
- Optional offered
- Public Administration
- Mock test series- General studies and English.
- Answer writing
Place of Functioning: Lucky Paradise, 2nd floor, 46, 8th F Main Road, 22nd Cross, 3rd, Block, Opp. ICICI Bank, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
Fee Structure: Full course (Pre cum Mains): Rs. 1, 40, 000 + 18% GST, Optional subject: Rs. 40,000+ 18% GST.
Plutus IAS Academy, one of the best institutions in India coaching and mentoring thousands of UPSC Civil Service aspirants was founded in 2009. The academy was nothing but a gleam in the eye of Mr. Tushar Kumar. He has evolved over the years to the extent of successfully helping 1000+ UPSC civil service aspirants realize their dream of becoming a bureaucrat and guiding thousands of others to realize their potential. Plutus IAS takes pride in having successfully contributed to nation-building albeit, in a small way.